Nesslands of Burwell
Terms and Conditions
1. Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owner’s risk.
Guard breeds includes all dog breeds normally considered for guard duties, eg Great Dane, Bull Mastiff, German Shepherd, Ridge Back etc. We reserve the right to refuse boarding any dog we consider to be unsuitable. As a dutiful employer, we have an obligation to our employees and will not expose them to unnecessary risks.
2. Dogs will only be accepted with full vaccination against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus and Kennel Cough. Courses of vaccinations should be completed at least 4 weeks prior to boarding. (Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your dog.)
3. Cats will only be accepted with full vaccination against Cat Flu (feline herpes virus and feline calicivirus) and Feline Enteritis (feline panleukopenia virus). Courses of vaccinations and boosters should be completed at least 4 weeks prior to boarding. (Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your cat.)
4. Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out at the owner’s expense. Owners will be contacted immediately prior to any vet visit for permission. If the owners are not contactable, we reserve the right to act in the animals best interest.
5. A days board is charged for the day of arrival and departure. No refund or discount will apply for early collections.
6. At all times the minimum length of stay is two days,
7. All bookings will be subject to a 20% non-refundable deposit. If shortening or cancellation within 14 days of the start date of the booking, the total amount will still be payable.
8. In light of recent events, (i.e. Coronavirus), if your holiday is cancelled beyond your control, the cost of the deposit should be covered by your travel insurance.
9. Customers are advised to have adequate insurance cover for their animals should the need to claim for injuries or illnesses sustained during their stay, which is considered to be outside of our control.
10. Full remaining payment will be taken when you drop off, payment by cash or card.